Monday, May 19, 2014

final webpage code

The Website about me. The website about me, Tristan Anderson - Information about me

understanding Tristan

I am Tristan and I live a pretty complex life devoted to helping the people around me. Most of the time I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, completing tasks and chores is what consumes my time away from school.

After I leave school I usually get a call from my dad asking if I can do something for him at the house and then my mom will ask if I could help her with something. After I complete these tasks I get calls from my aunts asking if I could clean their yard of leafs or take down their pool.

More stuff i have to do

I am asked to move furniture for them or I will be asked if my schedule is open for the following week. I am also required to work to pay for my phone bill. To juggle all of this is somewhat of a struggle.


Some of my favorite things

  • longboarding
  • creating 3d objects out of wood
  • learning about stuff that interests me
  1. longboarding
  2. creating 3d objects out of wood
  3. learning about stuff that interests me
number 1 favorite
longboarding
number 2 favorite
creating 3d objects out of wood
number 3 favorite
learning about stuff that interests me
My Favorite Website

No comments:

Post a Comment